October 13, 2012

Mirror, mirror on the wall ...

 It's my grandma's birthday!


  Some personal gift is almost always appreciated, because is made with love! For my grandmother, I always give her something sentimental that let her know how much we love her. I also try to give her something that will make her life easier (new knitting needles, or some new gadget). We have the same  name - Cveti, in my language it means flower, so I decide that I have to knit a few flowers for her. She taught me how to knit when I was a little girl! I want to share with you that I made a mirror, decorated with mini roses. It's really easy to create and impressive as well! Make it just in two steps! I've already given you the knitting pattern HERECompliments to my grandmother! Happy Birthday Grandma! 




Step 1: knit mini roses
Step 2: glue the roses to the mirror