August 18, 2012

Pilot/Princess/Gentleman Bib

  
As a civil aviation person I was fascinating by one bib I saw surfing the web. So I decided to do something similar. Here is the result! Voilà!





   

Download from Ravelry

   The knitting pattern includes 16 pages of pictures and instructions written in English how to do Pilot, Princess and Gentleman Bib.  Available in PDF format for $ 3.00 USD. Perfect gift to little pilot or princess!

Please, read this information:
To order a copy you have to email me these details:
     1. Your Name
     2. Your PayPal Email address
     3. or email to gifted person (to send the pattern as a gift).
Don't send money before you get money request from me! 

       Terms of Use:
     This pattern is for personal use, knitting pleasure and fun. Please, respect my designer rights-you are not permitted to sell or share whole or part of it. You are not permitted to give as a gift or e-mail the pattern anyone else. You may sell your toys, made from the pattern.